The key EU State aid rules applicable in the administrative branch of the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry are listed below.
Agriculture, rural development and forestry
- Guidelines for State aid in the agricultural and forestry sectors and in rural areas
- Block Exemption Regulation for the agriculture and forestry sector and for rural areas
- Regulation on de minimis aid in the agriculture sector
Fisheries and aquaculture
- Guidelines for State aid in the fisheries and aquaculture sector
- Fishery and aquaculture Block Exemption Regulation
- Regulation on de minimis aid in the fisheries and aquaculture sector
For more information on State aid and the general rules concerning these, please visit the website of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment.
Transparency of State aid
A comprehensive website on State aid contains information on individual sums of over EUR 500,000 granted in State aid by Finland and the other EU Member States. The website will also publish information on aid of over EUR 60,000 for agricultural primary production. From 1 January 2017 the website will also publish information on State aid of over EUR 30,000 paid under the fishery and aquaculture Block Exemption Regulation and from 1 July 2017 the corresponding State aids paid under the Guidelines for State aid in the fisheries and aquaculture sector. The website is maintained by the European Commission, while the responsibility for publishing the information rests with the aid authorities of the Member States.